Our client has a wealth of experience in ladies fashion apparel and are now beginning a new venture. They are a fashion importer of childrenswear and womenswear to the UK high street, across wovens, knit and jersey. They have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Controller to join their Shanghai team, working with factories in the Shanghai region and Guangzhou.
Quality Controller - The Role:
- The role reports into the Head of Technical.
- Liaising with factories in the region of Shanghai and mainland China, monitoring the critical path on a daily basis to ensure that production schedules are met.
- Working with the UK Office work on costings.
- Fitting garments, writing comments and requesting amendments.
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis to ensure that requests are met.
- Measuring sealer garments and creating size charts/ specs.
- Ensuring that garments are being produced correctly.
Quality Controller - The Candidate:
- A solid knowledge of working within a similar role is essential.
- Previous experience of working with UK high street retailers is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years technical experience is required for this position.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of word & excel.
- Strong English language skills.
Quality Controller - The Package:
- Competitive Depending upon experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.