Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of outwear, knitwear and jersey. They have an exciting opportunity for a merchandiser to join their London based team working within the jersey team. Previous experience working within jersey would be an advantage.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- Reporting into the Senior Merchandiser and Account Managers.
- Input orders into their system in an efficient manor in line with critical dates.
- Issue contracts to factories and confirm all prices and crucial dates.
- Liaise with factories on a regular basis.
- Build relationships with customers through face to face meetings
- Chase and compile all critical path updates.
- Liaise closely with the Account Manager monitoring outstanding points on the critical path and report any variances.
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have experience in wholesale merchandising of at least 2 years and looking for their next step.
- Strong understanding of the critical path process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure.
Merchandiser - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.