Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandising Manager to join their Bangladesh Office based in Dhaka.
Merchandise Manager - The Role:
- Monitor Development and Production Merchandiser teams
- Review detailed cost sheets with Asst. Merchandise Managers, Product Managers to meet target prices, to secure business
- Review business levels, compare against the previous season and work to grow business
- Understand the needs of the customer and work with the supplier to service and meet the needs
- Visit factories and carry out progress, resolve exceptions , share KPI’s and support them to improve standards.
- Arrange supplier training and development.
Merchandise Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven experience in mentoring a cross-functional team
- Previous experience in manufacturing & sourcing in the Asia region
- Experience of working in a fast paced, matrix and multi-cultural environment
- Bachelor Degree in Textile Technology and/or a minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar capacity.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the perception to understand UK Buyer
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook)
Merchandise Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits including accommodation, transport and regular trips to the UK.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.