Our client is a long established and highly successful supplier of lifestyle apparel, accessories and giftware products. They supply some of the biggest retailers on the UK High Street as well as others across Europe, Middle East and Asia. A new opportunity has arisen for a Men’s Designer to join their busy design team working on multi product and some graphics.
Mens Casualwear Designer - The Role:
- Researching retail trends and colours.
- Designing commercial prints/graphics and ranges to suit our brands.
- Experience of re-colouring, creating colour ways and interesting repeats
- Working with jersey, knits, woven, denim and outerwear
- Liaising with buyers and merchandisers
- Processing order artwork
Mens Casualwear Designer - The Candidate:
- Must have at least 3 years industry experience
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent CAD skills
- Must be creative and work well in a team or self – directed
Mens Casualwear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.