Our client is recognised as one of the leading manufacturers of uniform clothing & accessories in the Middle East. Due to the companies continued success they are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager, from a similar product background to join their team overseas.
Marketing Manager- The role:
- Ultimately responsible for driving the business forward by devising, planning, and implementing marketing development programmes to increase global sales
- Build a solid brand identity for the business by organising campaigns, road shows, exhibitions, and advertising as well as promotional activities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with internal departments to develop the right product, in-keeping with the market demand
- Understanding the product range and aspects of product to service customers’ needs
Marketing Manager- The Candidate:
- Degree in Marketing with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the apparel industry
- Experience in the Uniforms sector is essential
- Possessing a valid GCC driving license is desirable
- Excellent communication of English (spoken and written) knowledge of Arabic would be advantageous
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally able to clearly and concisely present and interact at all levels
Marketing Manager- The package:
- This position is offered with a competitive ex-pat package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.