Our client is a unique global company with expertise in adding value to brands. They are now looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to be based on site at one of the company's key accounts.
Internal Account Manager - The Role:
- Customer management – order processing and monitoring
- Meeting and introducing new supply base ensuring that full training and set up is arranged
- Liaise with Production Merchandising Team and Sourcing Administrators to ensure data is updated quickly
- Liaise with Designers on new product briefing projects and approvals, to ensure customer's business needs are fulfilled effectively and promptly
- Attend Design Meetings
- Getting new product briefs and feeding product development.
Internal Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Garment Industry and/or role specific experience is a necessity
- Time management – working to deadlines within critical paths and able to work at a pace to deliver to agreed timeliness
- Systems knowledge – Outlook, Excel, Adobe, Web Order System
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, numerical and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Regular travel within the UK and occasional travel internationally will be required as part of the role
- The client is happy to consider someone on a part time basis
Internal Account Manager- The Package:
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this position only short listed candidates will be contacted