Our client is recognised as one of the leading manufacturers of uniform clothing & accessories in the Middle East. Due to further anticipated growth, they are looking to recruit a Group General Manager, who can drive their business objectives.
Group General Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the CEO and Managing Director.
- Provide leadership to the business, by overseeing the management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and coaching
- Build the company image by collaborating with customers, government community organisations and employees, enforcing ethical business practices
- Establish procedures to maximise production and contribute overall to the growth of the company
- Develop a structured growth plan, looking at both domestic and international markets
- Take active initiative in the formulation of annual, short and long terms marketing, sales, branding production plans for the group
Group General Manager - The Candidate:
- An experienced General Manager who can drive and develop the existing business and has had exposure to sales and marketing, procurement and production.
- Strong knowledge of workwear or corporatewear.
- A business leader capable of setting up new business lines, developing processes and systems and evolving strategies.
- The ability to create an international brand whilst enhancing profitability and shareholder value.
- Excellent IT and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
Group General Manager - The Package:
- This position is offered with a considerable ex-pat package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.