Our client specialises in developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality mens and womens tailored fashions. They are now looking to appoint a Global Quality Manager for their team.
Global Quality Manager - The Role:
- Defining, implementing, communicating, training and continuously improving sustainable cost effective Quality Systems and behaviours for all staff involved in quality and activities.
- Devising and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure that manufacturing processes comply with standards level.
- Setting standards for quality
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet customers standards
- Looking at ways to increase efficiency
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
Global Quality Manager - The Candidate:
- Strong experience in tailoring.
- The successful candidate must have experience of working with UK / American Customers
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Assertive with a positive attitude
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Goal setter, good collaborator with great self discipline
Global Quality Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.