Our client is a leading supplier of outerwear to the UK and European luxury and high st markets, as well as owning their own global Brands. They are now wishing to strengthen their Off Shore team and would like to recruit an exceptional Factory Manager to oversee their operations in Vietnam. The successful candidate will have in-depth technical knowledge of outerwear, servicing luxury or high st clients.
Factory Manager - The Role:
- Responsible for all production standards and driving technical developments.
- Build strategy and execute business plan to achieve designed KPI’s in design and sample development and management.
- Align design/product development with sales and production to meet customer requirements.
- Reduce production complexity by applying good garment technology in sample preparation
- Optimize the utilization and allocation of resources for on-going improvement of efficiency
- Provide professional advice to customers on technical aspects.
- Build a high-performance culture with competent, flexible and committed workforce.
- Continue to drive standards and improvements.
- Carryout customer factory inspections and build strong and trusted relationships with clients.
Factory Manager - The Candidate:
- Must have 5 years minimum in a similar within an outerwear factory in either Eastern Europe or the Far East
- Proven success in managing and improving apparel manufacturing operations, delivering results and building an effective team.
- Hands on outerwear garment manufacturing experience.
- Experience working with clients within the European luxury apparel sector.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong English speaking skills.
Factory Manager - The Package:
- Highly competitive package
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.