Our client is a global supplier of intimate apparel to some of the worlds leading brands and retailers.
Factory / Operations Manager - The Role:
- Seeking a Factory/Operations Manager to run 3 factories within Cairo.
- Lead Lean and Speed manufacturing methods.
- Drive continuous improvements.
- You will be responsible for the whole production sites from cutting to QC.
- Responsible for safety, productivity, audits and managing the factory staff across the 3 sites.
Factory / Operations Manager - The Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years as Factory Manager or Operations role.
- Have a hands on management style.
- Strong Industrial Engineering knowledge and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Strong leader of teams and ability to give clear directions and adaptable to change.
- Good mental strength to deal with a sometimes challenging workforce.
- Previous experience in change management - team builder and influencer.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, motivate the factory teams to reach high levels of output/efficiency to a high quality standard.
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of intimate jersey product.
- Fully up to date on all safety legislation and all other currently factory standards.
Factory / Operations Manager - The Package:
- This position is offered with a competitive ex-pat package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.