Our client is a highly successful Lingerie & Swimwear Brand, as a result of their success they have an exciting opportunity for Marketing Director to join their team in South Yorkshire.
Director of Marketing - The Role:
- Responsible for devising, planning, and implementing marketing development programmes to increase global sales.
- Formulate, plan and control the department’s annual budget, controlling the departments spending within this budget.
- Lead and manage the marketing team, developing skills and enabling employees on all levels to perform and achieve department targets
- Promote and protect a consistent format of the Brand and its sub-brands in all forms of communication internally and externally.
- Target and identify new markets and continue the growth and performance in existing markets
- Responsible for marketing strategy in conjunction with internal sales, product, and design teams
- Attend meetings with your fellow directors, to develop and share commercial, project status and investment logic to obtain consensus for your business plans which enhance sales and ROI.
Director of Marketing - The Candidate:
- Lead Develop, motivate and inspire the marketing team, ensuring effective collaboration with all business functions
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills able to engage, motivate and inspire.
- Branded product knowledge and experience within Fashion is essential- Lingerie/ Swimwear experience is highly desirable
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally able to clearly and concisely present and interact at all levels
- Prior experience of team management, able to asses and discuss departmental performance
Director of Marketing - The Package:
- Highly competitive package that reflects the seniority of the position.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.